TRADE SITE RULES AND CONDITIONS
On payment of a site, site holders agree to abide by the following conditions.
All Decisions of the Mt Larcom District Show Society Committee are final and binding.
1. All sites must be booked and prepaid by 6th June 2017. Refunds for booked sites will be refunded at the discretion
of the committee.
2. The committee has the final right to accept or reject any application, or item offered for sale. Socially sensitive sites
will not be accepted.
3. Entry and Exit to the Showgrounds will be as directed by organisers.
4. The committee will allocate sites, should a reposition of the site be requested, the committee have the right to make
the final decision.
5. Sites are to be set up for business and vehicles of show grounds by 8am each day.
6. Sites are not under cover. Site holders must provide their own equipment (eg. Tents, table and electrical cords) All
cords must be test and tagged by a licenced electrical contractor. No electrical cords are allowed across roadways.
7. A vehicle may be used as a stall, but along with all equipment it must fit into the space allocated unless by arrangement
with the organiser, an extra charge of $20 may apply for vehicles on site in some circumstances. Stall holders vehicles
not used as a stall must leave the grounds. There is allocated outside parking for stallholders.
8. Site holders are responsible for their own Public Liability Insurance. The Mt Larcom District Show Society will not be responsible for any costs of action bought against site holders.
9. Security – The organisers do not accept any liability for damage, loss, theft or misuse of any goods brought to the
10. Display of approved advertising signs of any description is restricted to the area occupied by the site holder. The
committee shall have the power to enter upon the site allotted and remove any article, sign, picture or printed matter
which in the Societies opinion may be a cause of offence to the public.
11. Food stalls must comply with all current health regulations and it is incumbent for site holders to be aware of these
regulations. Food sold by showmen – fairy floss, dagwood dogs, waffles, doughnuts, toffee apples, snow cones are
not allowed to be sold by stall holders.
12. All dogs within the grounds must be restrained on a short leash.
13. The selling of raffle tickets is prohibited by any stallholder, other than affiliated Show Society members.
14. No exclusive trading rights.
15. Site holders must dispose of their rubbish (not in Show Society bins). The Show is run by Volunteers please help
by keeping your area clean and tidy. Thank you.
IMPORTANT NOTICES (PLEASE READ)
POWERED SITES – Please note that electricity requirements must be listed. There will be a limit of
1x 10amp socket and 1 x 15amp socket allowed per site. Generators for own supply are encouraged with a
discounted price offered.
VEHICLES ONSITE – Please note only essential vehicles needed for Trade Site operations will be allowed
onsite (All other vehicles will be offsite). We have a designated parking area for stall holder’s vehicles near
the RSL side entrance gate. This arrangement also applies to large caravans and motorhomes.